Terms & Conditions
Website(s) usage terms and conditions:
The terms Viable Solutions Group, Viable Web Design, Viable Marketing, Viable Solutions, Viable Videos or ‘us’, ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website whose is John Trayhorn. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our websites. The terms ‘our websites’ or ‘these websites’ refers to web pages with the titles Viable Web Design, Viable Marketing, Viable Solutions & Viable Videos.
- The content of the pages of our websites is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on any of our websites for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on any of our websites is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Our websites contain material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in our websites, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on that website.
- Unauthorised use of any of our websites may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, our websites may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of our websites and any dispute arising out of such use of these websites is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- You must be at least 16 years of age to view, register or in any other way use any of our websites.
Copyright ©2012 viablewebdesign.co.uk
(1) Ownership of copyright
The copyright in our websites and the material on these websites (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by us and our licensors.
This document was created using an SEQ Legal template.
(3) Copyright licence
We grant to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable licence to:
(a) view our websites and the material on these websites on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
(b) copy and store these websites and the material on these websites in your web browser cache memory; and
(c) print pages from these websites for your own [personal and non-commercial] use.
We do not grant you any other rights in relation to these websites or the material on these websites. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public these websites or the material on these websites (in any form or media) without our prior written permission.
(4) Data mining
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from any of our websites is prohibited.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on any of our websites by writing to email@example.com
(6) Enforcement of copyright
We take the protection of our copyright very seriously.
If we discover that you have used our copyright materials in contravention of the licence above, we may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of our copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the licence above, please report this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
(7) Infringing material
If you become aware of any material on our websites that you believe infringes your or any other person’s copyright, please report this by email to email@example.com
Specific Terms and Conditions For Account Customers
If you wish, you may apply for a credit account with us should you not wish to use our online upfront payment system. You will be invoiced for any work done at the completion of that work. An invoice will be issued and payment will become due 30 days from the date of that invoice (See Terms Of Payment below)
You agrees that we have the right to set Credit Limits on the account as we see fit and to withhold further credit at our discretion. We have the right at all times to terminate the Credit account and not to allow any future purchases.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- Subject to any special terms agreed between us and you, we will invoice you once the work process is complete.
- You shall pay the price of the agreed work within 30 days of the date of our invoice. Any alterations to this payment term have to be agreed in writing with us. Receipts for payment can be obtained from your online account management area to which you will be given access once you account has been approved.
- Bank charges. You will pay for your bank charges and not deduct these from any amount owed to us.
- If you fail to make payment on the due date then, without prejudice to any other remedy available to us, we shall be entitled to:
- Cancel the Contract or suspend further services for you.
- Charge interest on overdue invoices and reasonable recovery costs. You understand and will exercise our statutory right to claim interest and compensation for debt recovery costs under late payment legislation if we are not paid according to agreed terms.
- For account holders in the UK: Interest will be charged at the late payment reference rate plus 8%.
- For account holders in the EU: Interest will be charged at the ECB base rate plus 7%.
- For account holders in the US and Rest of the World: The Seller will claim interest if we are not paid according to agreed terms, at the rate of the Bank of England base rate plus 8%.